Parts & Accessories
Converts 3-bolt LOOK style shoes to SPD MTB compatible cleats
- Nylon clips - Woven straps - For ATB or hybrid use
• City/road half clips • With reflectors • No straps needed • Resin
- Fits most platform pedals - Two wooden riser blocks w/durable rubber band - Adds 3/4" to each side (1-1/2" total)
- Heavy-duty nylon toe straps with classic style steel buckles - Narrow design fits most cage style pedals - 460mm length
These 3mm stackers can easily correct the common issue of leg length inequality. - External cleat lift for addressing leg length inequality. - Shaped to fit SPD-SL, Look Keo, and Speedplay Zero pedals. - Includes longer screws. - Package includes two cleat stackers.
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats. - Not compatible with Shimano PD-M858 (XTR) SPD pedals
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes. - 0° Float/fixed type = SM-SH10 - 2° Float/front center pivoting type = SM-SH12 - 6° Float = SM-SH11
Bearing rebuild kit for Race Face Atlas pedals.
Origin-8's Look Delta Cleats are compatible with Look Delta-style pedals. - These cleats use the Look/SPD-SL bolt pattern.
The MADE by LOOK KEO standard is recognized in the cycling world for its minimal weight and compact design of the cleat and pedal combo. Of course, compatible with all pedals on the market, their memory positioner is a major advantage when changing your cleats. Their principle and use are the same as the DELTA cleat standard; engagement and disengagement remain efficient and reassuring. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
$25.00 - $34.00
The KEO GRIP cleats closely resemble the KEO CLEAT model, yet they boast the added feature of a TPU layer on the shoe side which prevents the risk of cleats sliding on carbon soles. Their anti-slip surface on the pedal side offers extra safety and stability when walking. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + TPU - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 9mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
Dimension Nylon Toe Clips. Included instructions account for toe strap installation, but straps must be purchased separately - Toe straps are NOT included - Sold as a pair
Dimension Mini Toe Clips - Toe clips do not accept toe straps - Sold as a pair - Mounting hardware for the toe-clip is included
Cleats with a more forgiving 10-deg release. - Optimized for novice riders or those new to clip-in pedals - 10-deg release angle makes it easier to unclip - 2-hole bolt pattern for mountain bike shoes - Plastic spacing shims included - Compatible with all Crankbrothers clip-in pedals
A revolution in performance and reliability. The kit includes premium internal components: - Enduro catridge bearings - Enduro sealed needle bearing - Double seal system (internal and external seals) - Hex alloy end caps - O-rings, nuts - Sleeve bushings - Bearing removal tool
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
A set of durable, SPD-compatible replacement cleats that come with all mounting hardware. Get that fresh cleat feel These solidly-built cleats work with any SPD-compatible pedals whether you're looking for replacements, need a new set for a new pair of kicks, or just like to keep an extra pair in your toolkit. Product details - Compatible with all 2-bolt SPD-style pedals - Directly compatible with Bontrager Comp MTB and Commuter pedals - Includes mounting hardware - Float: 4-deg
Replace worn-out spindles or customize your stance width, with these kits for iSSi Road pedals. - Chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge bearing and bushing in an alloy cartridge - Compatible only with iSSi Road pedals - Installs with iSSi Road spindle tool (TL5499) - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
Replace or overhaul iSSi pedals with Bushing & Bearing Spindles with these handy kits, or customize your stance width with longer spindle options. Includes: - iSSi chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge outer bearings - Inner Bushings - Spindle nuts - Seals - iSSi-branded end caps
- Extend the life of your iSSi Thump pedals by replacing beat-up or missing pins with the Thump Replaceable Pin Kit. - Includes 36 steel pins and 2mm spacers to replace both sides of two pedals - The standard pin height out of the box is 3mm with a 2mm spacer. For more traction, remove the spacer under the pin head to increase pin height to 5mm.
Xpedo XPR cleat set for R-FORCE 6 is an SPD style cleat specifically designed for 3-hole road shoes. - Weight: 135g per set with hardware - Float: 6°
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms.
Wellgo Clipless Cleats for SPD Style pedals.
VP's Split Cleats boast super-smooth and easy entry/exit into your clipless pedals, excellent durability and maximum power transfer. They're made of a tough and light composite material, are compatible with VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately) and even have areas that grip for walking traction. That's all great, but what really sets the Split Cleats apart is how easily and accurately they can be replaced when they wear out. The cleats split in half so that you simply remove each half and use the half still on the shoe to ensure perfect cleat placement every time! With these cleats you'll never have to fuss around trying to get your new cleats in the right place again and it only takes a minute or two to replace cleats, too. Genius! The Split Cleats are available in 2 models, one with 7 degrees of lateral float for your feet and one that's fixed (no float). - Fits VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately)
- The ATAC 13/17° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with all mountain pedal models numbered "6" and higher - Release angles of 13 degrees or 17 degrees depending on how the cleat is set up on the shoe - Compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes.
- The ATAC EASY 10° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with mountain pedal models numbered "2" and "4." - Release angle of 10 degrees and is compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes. - Don't let the "Easy" name fool you. If you are a high-performance rider looking to reduce the release angle from our 17 or 13 degrees, this is the choice for you.
- Works with all XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - Not included with new XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - This is a zero-float cleat design, so there are zero (0) degrees of heel float and no lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
- Developed for the TIME XPRO & XPRESSO road bike pedal range. - They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. - You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats) - The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. - These cleats are the stock cleats included with all XPRO & XPRESSO pedals.
- Works with all RXS and Impact pedals. - Five degrees of heel float and 2.5mm of lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
- Custom pedal adaptor set - Allows foot to be fastened to any pedal front and rear - Great for lost mobility or handicap applications - Allows for up to size 13 shoe - Includes plates, hardware, and front/rear strap system
Replacement straps for Sunlite FlatForm II pedals - Strap size: 340 x 55mm
$11.99 - $15.99
- Real leather material - Classic design fits most caged pedals
- Extends pedals - Not for use on exercise bikes
- Fits most MTB shoes - For clipless SPD-style pedals - 4-degree float
- Steel - Quality leather straps included
- SPD compatible - Single release - Hardware included
All new external varus wedge fits between the cleat and the sole of your shoe for the perfect hip, knee and foot alignment. - External varus/valgus cleat wedge - Provides one-degree of varus/valgus correction - Shaped to fit SPD-SL, Look Keo and Speedplay - Package includes eight wedges
- Compatible with all Spike & Oozy Pedals - Full Complement Sealed Bearing x 2pcs - Green Silicone Friction Seals - Replacement inboard bearings for your SPIKE or OOZY pedals.
IGUS Bushing replacements for your Spike or Oozy pedals help to eliminate any play that develops over time, and revive smooth spinning action. - 2pcs IGUS self lubricating bushing - 2pcs O-ring - 2pcs stainless shim washer
Longer rear load pins for the outer extremities of your pedals provide ultimate durability, while shorter front load center pins create a virtual concavity in the pin pattern, increasing grip without sacrificing pedal body thinness. - 28pcs rear load pins - 16pcs front load pins - Tool included
Traditionally, mountain cleats have only had two material options. Mild steel and brass. This has largely been to ensure that the cleat wore out faster than the pedal interface, but has left us with cleats that are often times very fast wearing, and in all cases, are quite heavy. Enter 6/4 Titanium, only slightly less hard than tool or spring steel used in the pedals, it's a remarkable 2.25 times stronger and 3 times tougher than brass or mild steel. Best of all, the extreme toughness and abrasion resistance of 6Al/4V titanium means that you can expect 300-400% wear life compared to traditional materials. Now we couldn't just stop there, but by combining 3D printing technology with this material that is 1/3 lighter than steel, we are able to achieve a cleat with internal lattice structure (called a gyroid) which maintains stiffness and strength while reducing weight to create a cleat set that is HALF the weight of a standard cleat set. This savings of 25-30 grams per set of cleats is significant over time, particularly in CX events where running is crucial. 25gm reduction x 100 rpm = 180kg of mass not lifted per hour of riding, 90kg per leg!
Official replacement cleats for Ritchey mountain bike pedals. - Includes a pair of cleats and mounting hardware - Compatible with Ritchey Pro-V4 and V5 mountain clipless pedals
- Cleats to fit Ritchey Echelon and Look Keo clipless pedals - Includes a pair of cleats and hardware
RaceFace Chester Pedal Pin Kit 20 Pins Black
RaceFace Chester Pedal Spindle Kit Left/Right
Crank boots designed for RaceFace Next SL G5 cranksets.
Problem Solvers Deckster pedal adapters. Converts SPD-compatible pedals to platform pedals for casual cruising. - Works with 2-bolt, SPD-style cleats, such as Time, Shimano, Crank Brothers, Wellgo and others. Not compatible with Speedplay - Cleats not included - 85 x 95 x 10mm platform - Hardware included, cleats not included
- Fixie style straps that are compatible with most flat pedals - Provide the pulling power of straps with the easy release of clipless pedal system - Stiff, wide straps do not need toe clips
Origin-8's RC Look Cleats are compatible with Look pedals. The Red offers 10 degrees of float, and the Black has no float (fixed position). - These cleats use the Look/SPD-SL bolt pattern.
- Cleat covers to avoid wear and provide stability and grip while walking - Lightweight, flexible and durable
$33.59 - $34.79
Origin-8's Double Steel Toe Clips feature the classic toe clip look and style, with double strap compatibility. And, they are built to the same standards held for Japanese Keirin racing.
Origin-8's Leather Toe Clip Straps are made from real, high-quality leather and feature the classic, double strap design.
Origin-8's Look Delta Cleats are compatible with Look Keo-style pedals. They feature 9-degrees of float. - These cleats use the Look/SPD-SL bolt pattern.
- Super-strong foot retention pedal strap system - Large Velcro and durable polyester top cover - Anti-Slip tension design - Fits most platform pedals - Will not fit standard cage pedals
$28.89 - $33.99
Origin-8's Pro Grip II Toe Straps feature a super-strong double-hold strap system and a large Velcro polyester strap cover. They fit most BMX platform style pedals.
Origin-8's SPD Cleats are compatible with Shimano SPD-style pedals. These cleats are single release.
LOOK KEO compatible road cleats - Unique 2-piece design allows you to change cleats without losing position - Durable, high-traction walking surface - Hardware included
Page 1 of 2 Next page