10 years ago, we launched a bike that kickstarted a revolution in the design and construction of the performance road bike. The Teammachine SLR has won every major title that a bike can win including: Monuments, World Championships, Olympic Games, and the Tour de France.
Using the combined knowledge from the past decade, we've changed the game again to deliver an all-new, class-leading frameset ready to lead for another 10 years.
ACCELERATED COMPOSITES EVOLUTION TECHNOLOGIE + (ACE+)
- ACE+ not only runs through thousands of virtual prototypes using stiffness, weight, and compliance as key influencers, but now includes a fourth key factor in the prototyping, Aerodynamics.
D-SHAPE SEAT POST
- Improved seatpost design removing any excess materials, providing aerodynamic benefits and extra compliance.
BOTTOM BRACKET AND TORSIONAL STIFFNESS
- Renowned for its power transfer, the new Teammachine SLR goes one step further with a wider bottom bracket contact area provided by the new downtube shape and the optimized carbon layup.
- An aerodynamically reshaped fork with stealth dropout design and integrated thru-axle nut show that high technical proficiency can go hand in hand with beautiful, minimalist aesthetics.
- Our Aerocore system consists of two superlight carbon cages that seamlessly integrate into the reshaped downtube and seat tube, resulting in significant drag reduction when used with bottles.
COMFORT IS SPEED
- The new Teammachine SLR is more compliant than ever, thanks to the latest evolution of the Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) technology. Fine-tuning of the carbon layups offers essential vertical frame and seatpost flex to improve traction and control, resulting in reduced muscle fatigue.
INTEGRATED COCKPIT SYSTEM (ICS2)
- All new ICS2, with significant weight savings, high stiffness, clean aesthetics, and integrated device mounts for the most popular devices.
|Rider Height CM||<166||166-174||172-180||178-186||184-192||>190|
|Top Tube MM||517||534||549||559||574||589|
|Seatpost Length MM||330||380||380||380||380||380|
|Rear Center MM||410||410||410||410||410||410|
|Head Tube MM||110||130||145||165||184||210|
|BB Drop MM||69||69||69||69||69||69|
|Stem Length MM||90||100||100||110||110||120|
|Seat Tube MM||423||468||504||524||545||574|
|Post Offset MM||15||15||15||15||15||15|
|Crank Length MM||170||170||172.5||172.5||175||175|
|Fork Rake MM||48||48||43||43||43||43|
|Front Center MM||568||586||589||599||614||630|
|Fork Length MM||368||368||368||368||368||368|
|Bar Width MM||400||420||420||420||420||420|
|Bar Reach MM||70||70||70||70||70||70|
|Bar Drop MM||125||125||125||125||125||125|
|Frame||Teammachine SLR 01 Premium Carbon with Aerocore Design, ICS Technology, Stealth Cable Routing, Integrated Aerocore Bottle Cages, Stealth Dropout Design, TCC Race Compliance Level, Integrated Seatpost Clamp, Flat Mount Disc|
|Fork||Teammachine SLR 01 Premium Carbon, ICS Technology, Stealth Cable Routing, TCC Race Compliance Level, Stealth Dropout Design, Flat Mount Disc, 12x100mm Thru-Axle, 48mm Offset (Size 47-51), 43mm Offset (Size 54-61)|
|Rims||CRD-351 SL Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 35mm|
|Tires||Vittoria Corsa, 25mm|
|Crankset||SRAM Force AXS 48-35T|
|Shifters||SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM Force XG-1270 10-28T|
|Chain||SRAM Force 12 Speed|
|Brakes||SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD, Centerline XR Rotors (160/160)|
|Handlebars||BMC RAB 02, Ergo Top Shape, Compact Bend|
|Stem||BMC ICS2 - Integrated Cockpit Design|
|Seatpost||Teammachine SLR 01 Premium Carbon D-Shaped Seatpost|
|Saddle||Fizik Argo Vento R5 (140mm)|
* Subject to change without notice.