The legendary Campagnolo Bora One 50 is not just for the pros. Features of this wheel are the height of its rim, capable of winning while sprinting with Greipel or racing uphill with Valverde, a new width that ensures comfort, stiffness, reactivity and cutting-edge aerodynamic performance, 3Diamant finish on the braking track for powerful, modular braking, exclusive G3 spokes combined with external nipples for always efficient maintenance, different diameters on front and rear hubs with cone/cup system and USB bearings that offer the Bora one 50 rider a smoothness that is however superior to traditional systems. All this makes it the ideal choice for competitive cyclists at any level and, from today, also for amateurs thanks to the arrival of the clincher version.
- 50mm carbon rim ensures the best aerodynamics and light weight
- G3 spokes offer the best balance for traction forces, guaranteeing top power transmission
- Aerodynamic profile spokes ensure maximum air penetration
- Aluminum hubs with ceramic USB bearings guarantee performance and maximum durability
- 3Diamant technology guarantees top braking performance for a carbon wheel, for improved safety and easier use
- Clincher version guarantees the cyclist all the convenience of an easy-maintenance tire
- Carbon rim structure ensures lower weight
- Brake pads with dedicated compound (red) ensure safe modular braking
- Weight: 1,485 grams
|Outer Rim Width||24.2mm|
|Hub||Aluminium w/ cup and cone bearing system|
Front: QR x 100mm
Rear: QR x 130mm
* Subject to change without notice.
|QR / Campagnolo / Dark Label / Campagnolo Brake Pads Included / 700c||08050046165838||WH18-BOCFR1DK||CAM52518934L|