Ever spy the majestic mounds of a gorgeous landscape and think to yourself, “I’d hike that”? Then these charcoal wool socks sporting a snowy mountain top are for you, conqueror! Sunset orange hues streak the sky and heel/toe to match the warmth coursing through you at the very thought. Bonus: the cuff height is perfect for hiking boots, and wool insulates year-round: cool in the summer, warm in the winter. Keep calm and hike on.
- TurboWool blend base is 5x stronger than merino wool alone.
- Shrink-resistant for long-lasting quality.
- Itch-free Insulation (warm in winter; cool in summer).
- Superior moisture-wicking to keep feet bacteria-free.
- Mesh upper for ultimate airflow.
- Classic double-over cuff never falls down.
- Unique Stretch-to-Fit sizing system for a perfect fit on a wide range of foot sizes.
- Off-beat, original designs only SockGuy can provide!
- Cuff Height : 3"
- Made with : TurboWool
- Style : Flat-knit; Wool
- Tagline : I'd hike that.
|Hiker / Small/Medium||602573087497||WCRHIKER||SOC29513665D|
|Hiker / Large/X-Large||602573087503||WCRHIKER L||SOC29947435L|