In-Store Pick Up
Pick Up In Store is for free for most items. Bicycles and electric bikes now have a Destination Assembly Fee and/or Electric Bike Battery Recycling Fee that may need to be paid in-store if not paid online using the correct shipping option during checkout. (Please note our website provider is working on a solution to collect these new fees at the time of online purchases.)
Destination Assembly Policy
- A $20 Destination/Assembly Fee is added to every bicycle purchase. This fee will need to be added for online orders at the time of pick up if it was not paid for while checking out online.
Electric Bike Battery Recycling Fee
- A $15 electric bike battery recycling fee is required for all e-bike purchases. This fee will be collected for any online orders at the time of picking up your order.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover
- Pedal Power does not accept checks
- Online payment and financing available with PayPal
- Orders taken over the phone require a 25% deposit with $500 maximum.
- Orders must be picked up by the card holder with a valid ID as well as the card used.
- Payment will be completed upon arrival at a store.
- Orders cannot be paid for in full over the phone.
- No layaway fees
- A deposit of 25% is required
- 60 Day limit for sale items
- 90 Day limit for non-sale items
- A payment is required every 14 days
- All payments are forfeited if canceled or left more than the 60-90 day limit
- Shipping to the Continental U.S. Only
- Standard USPS Ground Shipping, prices are calculated by weight and shipping distance
- Orders received Tuesday through Friday are shipped within 48 hours
- Please note that some items (bicycles, trainers, wheels, etc) may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight. We will contact you if this is the case.
Special Orders (Stocking Items)
- 25% deposit required
- Store credit only if returned
Special Orders (Non-Stocking Items)
- Order must be prepaid
- No returns allowed
- Gift card must be present to use
- Receipt or purchase history required
- Returns and exchanges limited to 30 days
- Store credit only for bicycles and special orders
- No returns on sale items
- No returns on non-stock special orders
- Restocking fee of 15% applies to all returns
- No returns of used or damaged items. Pedal Power is not responsible for damage of incorrectly installed parts or accessories. (Pedal Power highly recommends that all parts be installed by a professional bicycle mechanic.)
- There is a storage fee of $2 per week on overdue repairs commencing 14 days after the repair is completed
New Bike Service Policies
Services Included with a New Bike Purchase:
Road, Hybrid, and Comfort Bikes: One year of complimentary adjustments
Mountain Bikes: Six months of complimentary adjustments and one more at the year's end
Single Speed Bicycles: Three months of complimentary adjustments
Pedal Power Used Bikes: One month of complimentary adjustments
NOTE: The intention of our complimentary adjustments are to help keep your bicycle in good working order while it goes through an initial break-in period. If ridden hard or in adverse conditions your bicycle may require some maintenance that will not be free. For best management of your bicycle's maintenance we recommend that you follow our suggested complimentary adjustment schedule.
Pedal Power recommends that the customer bring the bicycle in after 10, 25, and 35 total hours of riding. Pedal Power recommends a tune up yearly thereafter.
NOTE FOR MOUNTAIN BIKERS: Rear derailleurs will not withstand having any debris (sticks, rocks, feet, logs, etc.) lodged in them. There will be a catastrophic failure of the rear derailleur and/or frame. This is not covered under the free adjustments or manufacturer's warranty.
Storage Fee: There is a storage fee of $2 per week commencing 14 days after the repair is completed.
No appointment is necessary for your complimentary new bike adjustment. Most service take 20-25 minutes.