Install or replace all lock cylinders on your Thule products and use the same key for all. - Set of 2 locks, all using the same key - Including grip-friendly Thule Comfort key - Replace the locks in your Thule product in a few easy steps
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
$19.99 - $24.99
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
$19.99 - $23.99
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Mounting bracket included - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 3.5x5.5"
$11.99 - $24.99
• Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating • Integrated key lock • Bracket included • Length: 6 feet
$9.99 - $17.99
• 8mm x 6ft • Coated cable • Heavy duty laminated key lock
$14.99 - $24.99
• L.E.D. light for low light reading situations • Heavy duty zinc alloy lock body • Weatherproof protective coating • Integrated heavy duty 4-digit resettable combination lock
$21.99 - $24.99
- Heavy-duty cable w/ tough coating - Resettable combination - Quick-release bracket included
Trust your bike with Sunlite's Standard U-Lock. Its hardened shackle is super strong. Three keys and a carrying bracket are included, and the soft coating won't scratch your frame.
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Laminated Steel Padlock. It sports a double deadbolt locking mechanism and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
$49.99 - $59.99
Hiplok’s lightest wearable chain lock with integrated 4-digit combination lock. Weighing just 800g and featuring Hiplok’s patented wearable fastening which adjusts to fit the waist without being locked to the body, SPIN is easy to take with you while offering good security with 6mm hardened-steel chain at its core. The integrated combination lock means no need to take keys, providing convenient security for the everyday cyclist.
Ultra-lightweight lockable security tie with reinforced steel core. Z LOK’s unique double-ratchet design fastens while locking, providing super-convenient added protection for use on car racks, with accessories and other outdoor equipment.
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
Secure - Prevents theft instead of standard 9 mm quick-release skewers Quick Assembly - Use proprietary key on frame dropout Construction - Stainless springs with chromoly axle
Love your bike, lock your bike The Bontrager Comp combo lock provides a key-free locking solution for simple, convenient security. Industry-leading corrosion protection is combined with a soft PVC coating for a lock that won't scratch your frame but will keep your bike safe. Includes an easy-to-use tool-free mount. - 10mm x 180cm cable provides easy-to-use versatile security - Durable PVC coating looks great while protecting bike from scratches - Tool-free mount installs in seconds for simple, versatile on-bike storage - Combo dial features easy-to-read numbers designed to resist wear - Industry-leading corrosion resistance - Includes cable lock and on-bike mount - Security rating 3
Our most secure U-Lock features 14mm hardened steel construction with a soft-touch coating and comes with a mounting bracket that lets you attach the lock to your bike for easy carrying. Our most secure U-lock We've partnered with ABUS to offer best-in-class bike security. The Keyed Ultimate U-Lock features a 14mm soft-touch steel shackle that resists cutting and double-bolting lock action for added anti-twist protection. Add in industry-leading corrosion protection along with a double-layered key cylinder and you get lasting protection and a top security rating. Product details - 14mm temper-hardened steel for secure U-Lock protection in a versatile size - Double-bolting shackle provides anti-twist protection - Premium double-layered cylinder core provides added protection against picking - Soft-touch coating for a smooth look and feel that protects your bike from scratches - Mount installs in seconds for simple, versatile on-bike storage - Industry-leading corrosion resistance - Includes U-Lock, bike mount, and 2 keys (replacement keys available) - Security rating 13
The uGrip BORDO 5700 Combo folding lock offers an outstanding level of protection. This folding lock meets all the safety requirements and also creates a coherent style: the uGrip BORDO 5700 Combo colors are a perfect match for those of the helmet models ABUS Pedelec and ABUS Urban-I 2.0 Neon. It's the ideal keyless companion for anyone in search of a coordinated look. - 5mm steel bars - Bars are linked with special rivets - Two-component molded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code
$37.99 - $42.99
The lightest in the Steel-O-Flex family, the Tresor 6615C features 15mm overlapping steel shells that protect the inner steel cable. This lock is best suited to low theft risk areas and is best used as a versatile theft deterrent and for quick stops. The ABUS 2k Combination Dial is made of two distinct materials–the numbers aren't simply painted on–so your combination digits will never rub off and you'll have a lifetime of readability. Nobody likes complicated installation and the 6615C takes it to the absolute next level of easy with its innovative SCMU bracket. It can be mounted to the bike without the use of tools in just seconds–saving you valuable time and effort. It rotates to allow the bracket to be mounted in multiple directions and easily accommodates a wide variety of frame shapes and sizes. The lock is PVC-coated with an attractive matte finish that protects your frame's paint. - 15mm overlapping steel shells protect the inner steel cable - PVC coating protects the frame - 2K Combination Dial for lifelong readability - Innovative SCMU bracket makes mounting and transport a snap!
• Four-digit combination • 4mm cable • Length: 3'6"
• Resettable four-digit combination • 4mm chain with protective sleeve • Length: 3'7"
• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
- 6mm chain lock housed in a scratch- and pinch-resistant sleeve with reflective striping - Heavy-duty lock head with 2 keys - Hardened heat treated links - Length: 35"
$19.99 - $24.99
- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Self coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Length: 6 feet
- 6mm heat treated chain links - Resettable Combination - Double bolt locking mechanism - Protective casing protects the chain from the elements and your bike from the chain - High visibility easy read digits
$20.99 - $22.99
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
- Hardened heat treated links - Integrated heavy duty flat tumbler lock - Weather resistant casing - Includes 2 keys - Length: 2.5 feet
$13.99 - $15.49
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Straight non-coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Diameter: 10mm
• Hardened heat-treated links • Integrated heavy-duty flat tumbler lock w/ 2 keys • Weatherproof protective coating
Page 1 of 11 Next page