$32.95 - $39.99
The Masterlink Pliers is a multi-tool developed to provide functions that are not on a typical multi-tool. It is designed to be light and compact so you can carry it with you. This tool serves as a tire lever, valve core remover, valve stem lock nut wrench, and master link pliers. It also provides storage for two master links so you will always be prepared on the trail. Magnets hold the master links securely in place and self close the tool. - Weight: 38.5g - Size: 116 mm x 20 mm x 9 mm - Material: 7075-T6 aluminum - 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed master links and chains - Compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links
$7.99 - $11.99
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
$9.79 - $16.99
- Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high-performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
$9.99 - $14.99
White Lightning's Epic Ride lets you take on that all day ride and hear only the birds chirping, not your chain squealing. Its unique formula features premium non-petroleum synthetics that provide unheard of durability without the grimey build-up common with synthetic oils. This versatile lube also works wonders on derailleur cables and suspension seals. And, good news for the forgetful amongst us, Epic Ride is lube-and-go, no prep or dry time required!
$9.99 - $11.99
Rain, sleet, hail, snow, no matter what form it comes in, water can reek havoc on your drivetrain. Fortunately, White Lightning's Wet Ride is designed to meet the demands of riders who traverse soggy terrain and ultra-long distances. This heavy bodied lube is made of premium synthetic oils and water-repelling polymers so it's 100% waterproof and unwaveringly durable. Dirt loving riders will appreciate how well it counteracts the effects of mud and every cyclist will appreciate the anti-corrosion additives that even protect during wet, winter commuting.
BB30 service kit for SRAM DUB cranks. - Includes (2) Enduro 6806/29 ABEC-3 sealed bearings and 2 retaining clips - Bearing Dimensions: OD: 42mm / ID: 29mm / Width: 7mm - Enduro ABEC-3 bearings - Use with SRAM DUB cranks Note: SRAM DUB cranksets are not designed to work in 68mm or 73mm wide shells with inboard bearings. Use only if your frame is a direct-fit bearing system, and the BB shell width is 86.5mm or wider.
$5.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Topeak's Hexus X is an award-winning, 21-function multi-tool with updated design to store T15, T25, and 8mm hex tool bits inside. Tire levers are securely side-mounted, and have additional tools built into them. The Hexus X is an excellent choice for both road and mountain bike riders. - Allen wrenches: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 (2 pcs) / 5 / 6 / 8mm - Torx bits: T15 / T25 / T30 - #2 Phillips screwdriver - 14G / 15G spoke wrenches - 2 engineering grade plastic tire levers - Presta Valve Core Tool - Chromoly steel chain tool - Steel wire chain hook - Weight: 170g *Chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12-speed except Campagnolo 11-speed hollow-pin chains
The Nano TorqBar is the slimmest preset torque wrench available, but don’t let its size deceive you. It is a precision-crafted, high quality tool for either the home mechanic, professional bike shop, or your own jersey pocket. Its advanced torque limit release design consistently applies precise torque values on component bolts for safety and prevents damage to expensive carbon parts. Includes preset TorqBit and the 5 most popular tool bits (3/4/5mm hex & T20/T25 Torx).
- Mini torque wrench preset to 5 newton meters - Includes 3, 4, 5, and 6mm hex bits, T20 and T25 torx bits
- 9 function multi tool - Hex keys: 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - Flathead and Phillips screwdrivers
• High gloss formula provides the ultimate shine on all surfaces: metal, carbon fiber, plastic, rubber and vinyl. • Polishes and protects in one easy step • Use on bicycles, fitness equipment, motorcycles, watercraft, ATVs and more. • Slick film helps prevent dirt build-up on frame and parts.
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
• 3-piece set • Steel
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
$30.00 - $35.00
Specialized's Top Cap Chain Tool replaces your top cap and places a chain tool and spare chain quick link inside your bicycle fork's steerer tube. This way you'll never forget your chain tool. This tool can be installed in any 1-1/8th inch steerer tube that is at least 32mm deep. It's available in models that work with either aluminum or carbon steerer tubes.
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
- For installing DUB BSA bottom brackets - Compatible with a 3/8-inch drive torque wrench so you can torque to spec
SRAM's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to ensure your brakes are dialed. The kit is compatible with SRAM X0, XX, Guide, and HydroR brakes. It is not compatible with RockShox' fork bleed kit. Includes the following: • 2 syringes/fittings • bleed blocks • Torx tool • Crow's foot • Bleeding Edge Fitting • DOT 5.1 hydraulic fluid
$4.00 - $24.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
$22.99 - $24.99
The smartest, most convenient torque key now comes with enough bits to suit every need. Make sure those stem bolts are tight enough, and double check the torque on the seatpost bolt while you're at it. The Ritchey Bicycle Torque Key is an essential tool for those important bolts. Available with 4 or 5Nm options, this 6-bit set includes just about every bit you'll need for your bike, and a convenient holder to keep it all organized. - Hex 3/4/5mm - Torx T-20/25 - Phillips #1 - 4 or 5Nm max torque - Bit holder included
Problem Solvers Frame Saver aerosol can with spout, 4.75oz. - Tried and true internal rust protection for steel frames - Protect your investment—each application lasts for years - One 4.75-ounch can treats 3 – 5 frames
- Offers internal rust protection for steel frame bicycles - Enough rust-inhibitive coating for several applications - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
- 100% Natural and biodegradable, Without animal products - Apply a small amount, Work in, Then rinse off with water - Leaves skin clean with a subtle forest scent
$10.00 - $40.00
Green Fizz's biodegradable solvent-free formula can be safely used on all parts and materials, including carbon fiber, without washing away grease and lubricants or damaging delicate parts. - Advanced plant-derived surfactants quickly remove tough dirt and grime from the whole bike - Use on the whole bike without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts - Safe, biodegradeable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC - Can be used with or without water
- Perfect companion for your Pedro's torque wrench - Bits made from premium S2 tool steel to ensure strength and lasting performance - Includes 16 hex and torx bits and 2 drive adapters in convenient holders - 50mm length bits in key sizes ensure component compatibility Pedro's Hex Bit Set II is designed to work with our torque wrenches offering an extensive range to handle most hex and torx needs. The set includes longer 50mm bits in key sizes to ensure compatibility and fit with all components where standard 25mm bits fall short. Bits are made from premium S2 tool steel for strength and lasting performance. Set includes: - Hex: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm (25mm), 4 & 5mm (50mm) - Torx: T10, T15, T20, T25, & T30 (25mm), T25 & T30 (50mm) - Drive Adapters: 1/4-inch square to 1/4-inch hex & 1/4-inch hex to 1/4-inch square
Park combines the three most used bolt sizes into one convenient wrench. The 3-Way Sprocket Wrench sports 8, 9 and 10mm sockets made from forged chrome-vanadium steel in Park's classic Y-shape that offers plenty of leverage and a comfortable grip.
Removes and installs crank caps on Shimano® Hollowtech II® cranks. Includes built in hook to lift the safety plate, speeding crank removal. Steel, investment cast body provides good leverage and includes an option to use with an 8mm hex wrench for removing seized caps.
The BBT-22 is a shop-quality tool for installing and removing Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. Made from investment-cast steel, the BBT-22 ensures maximum engagement with the bottom bracket cup. It can be used with a 3/8-inch drive torque wrench, a 3/8-inch ratchet driver, a 32mm wrench, the Park FRW-1 Freewheel Remover Wrench (sold separately), or a 1-inch wrench.
Page 1 of 22 Next page