Pedal Power Group Ride Waivers
At the behest of our insurance carrier, Pedal Power requires a waiver to be signed by anyone participating in Pedal Power's group rides and events. Fortunately, your signed agreement is good for the entire calendar year so you won't have to sign again until next year! Fill out your waiver online & pick up your season's pass at any Pedal Power location or event meeting place. Please read the following rules:
- Waivers / Group Ride Etiquette Agreements are required to be filled out by anyone participating in Pedal Power group rides and events, no exceptions.
- Waivers are good for the current ride season and must be filled out each new season.
- You need to fill out a waiver for each location where you will be participating in our weekly group rides (Middletown, Vernon, Essex, & Willimantic).
- If you need one out for our special events (like Bikes & Beer Rides or Demo Day), you should fill out the Middletown Group Ride/Event waiver.
- If you are filling out your waiver at home, on your phone, or somewhere else, simply stop by Pedal Power after you're done and we will give you your 'Season's Pass'.
Ready to complete your waiver(s)? Simply pick the waiver(s) you want to sign from the links below. If you are filling out multiple waivers, you'll be brought back here to pick the next ones.