Technical mountain bike shorts that work on and off the bike
The Women's Ranger mountain bike shorts pack trail-specific technology into a casually styled short that performs both on and off the bike. They have a mountain bike specific fit and feature set that performs well above the price point. Women's specific patterning ensures the shorts fit the way they should during long days in the saddle. The updated link closure system fits securely so you can focus more on the trail and less on your gear.
Shorts include a 2-layer padded liner for improved comfort while riding. Liner is removable, but make sure you love them before cutting from short. Liners must be unaltered to receive a refund.
- Removable liner with dual-density chamois for improved saddle comfort
- Stretch ripstop fabric maximizes performance on every ride
- Goggle strap inspired low-profile waist adjustment system ensures a perfect fit
- TruDri lined waistband moves sweat and moisture away from the body keeping you comfortable and dry
- Secured zip pocket to stash everything you need for a ride
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Fox screen print logo
- Inseam: 12"
- Shell: 65% polyamide nylon, 29% polyester, 6% elastane
- Lining: 66% polyester, 17% polyamide nylon, 17% elastane
|SIZE||NUMERIC SIZE||NATURAL WAIST||THIGH||HIP|
|Purple Haze / Small||191972584831||25135-298-S||FOX41910590L|